söndag 27 maj 2007

Filosoferar och ylar med i låtar..

"I think I've already lost you
I think you're already gone
I think I'm finally scared now
You think I'm weak - but I think you're wrong
I think you're already leaving
Feels like your hand is on the door
I thought this place was an empire
But now I'm relaxed - I can't be sure..."

"Everyone here, knows everyone here is thinking 'bout
Somebody else
It's best if we all keep this under our heads
I couldn't tell, if anyone here was feeling the way I do
But it's over now, and I don't know how, it's over now
There's no getting back to good"

"There's some things in this world
You just can't change
Somethings you can't see
Until it gets too late
Baby, baby, baby
When all your love is gone
Who will save me
From all I'm up against out in this world
Maybe, maybe, maybe
You'll find something
That's enough to keep you
But if the bright lights don't receive you
You should turn yourself around
And come on home
I got a hole in me now yeah,
I got a scar
I can talk about..."

Försöker i alla fall yla med i låtarna. Försöker att låta som om jag verkligen kan texterna, melodin och verkligen har taktkänsla, men framför allt har sångröst!!
Filosoferar över livets vändningar.. Fick ett glatt besked i fredas, är nu mera normal..
Men då har världen en konstig syn på vad normal verkligen är..
Livet vänder så fort du släpper garden, så fort du smälter en kort sekund, kommer något och sårar dej stenhårt..
Filosoferar varför just nu??
Just när allt började bli bra.. :( Just när jag trodde att allt bara kunde bli bättre. Men är nog inte meningen att jag skall må bra.. :S

Inga kommentarer: